INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
With reference to the processing of personal data, in compliance with articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 679/16 – Data Protection “, Clay Paky S.p.A. informs:
- The data you have provided will be processed, both on paper and with IT tools, in a lawful and correct manner, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/16, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of your personal data;
- The data processing will be carried out for the following purposes:
- manage your participation in the “Shine A Light – Design and Programming Contest” and manage the eventual awarding of prizes
- manage information of a pre-contractual or contractual nature
- send advertising, promotional or informative material relating to Clay Paky S.p.A. activities.
The legal bases of the data processing performed by Clay Paky S.p.A. are the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures and the fulfillment of legal obligations for the point A) and B); your consent for the point C).
Without prejudice to the communications and disclosures made in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated to:
- Natural or legal persons who provide specific services such as data processing, after-sales assistance, logistic services, customer satisfaction surveys, consultancy, organization of fairs and conferences
- To other companies of the Osram Group
Your data will not be communicated or disclosed to other subjects or categories of subjects, other than those indicated and will be stored in operational Data Centers in the countries of the European Union.
The data will be processed for the duration of the relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations and for sending commercial communications.
In application of the European Regulation 679/16, Artt, 15,16,17,18,20, we also inform you that at any time you can request access to your personal data, their correction, their cancellation, the limitation or opposition to the treatment by contacting Clay Paky S.p.A.
You can also contact the supervisory authority if you wish to lodge a complaint.
The owner of the personal data processing, pursuant to the aforementioned regulation, is Clay Paky S.p.A. via Pastrengo 3/b – 24068 Seriate (BG). Dr. Luc Lafont is the Data Processor Coordinator, and can be reached at address firstname.lastname@example.org.